Join the team!
The London Hair Academy is recruiting for freelance barbering tutors with regular work, days, weekends and evenings throughout the year. This tutoring role includes teaching our NVQ Levels 2 and 3 Barbering courses to a class of no more than 8 students at a time. Our tutors benefit from high evening rates, commissions and a wide range of additional benefits.
Within your role you will be primarily responsible for:
- The delivery and assessment of the NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in hairdressing in a highly professional way.
- Managing and tracking reviews and media for their own group
The applicant must have the following skills:
- Qualified to NVQ 2/3 in barbering and hold the A1 Assessor Award/TAQA
- Have a minimum of three years teaching experience
- A minimum of three years professional experience in the barbering industry
- Be actively working in a barber shop or have at least 3 years’ industry experience
- Be confident to lead a class of up to 8 students.
- Teaching and assessors qualification essential.
- Candidates will need to show a proven track record of teaching work, specifically teaching qualification courses.
- The applicant will need to be familiar with schemes of work and lesson plans.
The London Hair Academy is the highest rated and reviewed and most progressive academies in the industry. If you feel you’re the only one for this role then please call us now on 0207 993 8101 for more information.
There may be up to 3 interviews to attend and shadowing sessions before you will be confirmed for this role.
Please note that experience and qualifications are a must when applying for this role in addition, you will be asked to shadow our tutors for 1 week and teach for 1 day as part of the interview process.