We feel the disadvantages of not having models supplied for you on your course is as follows:
- You are not maximising teaching time and the learning hours you have paid for
- You are not exposed to a wide range of people that allow you to gain valuable client skills
- You could potentially be limiting yourself to working on certain skin and hair types during your course
- You could also be potentially limiting yourself to not being exposed to an age range that is extremely beneficial especially for weddings and client relations
- You limit your portfolio on work created with photographing the same people
- You are not exposing yourself to a wider range of face shapes
We have a dedicated model team and a large database of models that we supply each student with at theLondon Hair Academy and London Makeup School. We book these models in for you at no extra charge to your course fee, making sure you have the best training in the industry.
Why don’t other schools and training academies book models on all courses offered?
As you can imagine, booking models is both time consuming and expensive but we feel that in order to deliver good quality training that it’s worth it and are happy to absorb the cost while keeping our course prices competitive.
Model for us before booking your course
We would love to consider you as a model for both the London Makeup School and London Hair Academy. If you are considering a course with us, this will give you an excellent opportunity to see how we teach, meet our tutors and get to know us before booking your course.
See what our models say
“Thank you Alina (student) and Andi (tutor) for making me a lovely balayage ! It was an absolute pleasure modelling for them! I had such a lovely time and a great giggle! Everyone is so friendly and professional! It was my third time and there will be many more! I certainly recommend them.” – Lucila Spotorno
“Modelling at the London Makeup School has been such a positive experience. The tutor and students I worked with were very nice, professional and did an amazing job. I also got to try some new products and learned a few makeup tips and tricks!” – Carlotta de Volpi
“I had a tutor, Ross do my hair. Probably the most detailed cut I’ve ever had, very professional. Took about 1hr 15mins as he was instructing students as he went. The haircut was free. 10/10.” – Taylor Churchouse