// Who is this course for?
This beginners course is suitable for those with no hairdressing or barbering experience, or those currently working in the industry who wish to further their skill set.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes an in depth insight into traditional and modern cut throat wet shave techniques, including facial preparation, oils, creams, and hot and cold towels.
This course includes:
- Introduction of professional salon/barber tools and their uses
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Analysis and consultation of clients
- The history of wet shaves
- The male skin and facial preparation
- Mastering wet shaving techniques
- The professional use of hot and cold towels
- The modern male grooming market
- Shaving products and their benefits including oils and creams
- Practice on live models throughout the course
- LHA certificate awarded on completion of this course
- Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos of their work throughout this course
- FREE Kit from Bluebeards Revenge worth £56.99*
// What can I do with this course?
This course provides an London Hair Academy certificate allowing students to work in barber shops or on private clients.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Fading Fundamentals Barbering course and Advanced Barbering course. Students can also enhance their careers by completing our Platinum Hair Stylist Certificate.
*In order to receive a free kit, London Hair Academy will provide student contact information to Bluebeards Revenge. To opt out, please contact us before you enrol.