//Who is this course for?
This intensive 2 day course is designed for hairdressers or hair professionals wanting to perfect and enhance their techniques.
//What will I learn during this course?
This course includes theory work, demonstrations, and practical colour sessions on live models. Students will learn the importance of accurate application, and all you need to know about depth and tone, warm and cool tones to achieving the perfect blonde with a mixture of toners. A great motivational and confidence booster, building knowledge, reinforcing and perfecting skills for those of you currently in the hairdressing industry.
//This course includes:
- Introduction of principles of colour
- Analysis of the hair condition
- Consultation skills
- Client suitability
- Managing client expectations
- Skills on how to advise your client
- History of colour on the hair
- Product knowledge
- Understanding the professional colour portfolio
- Understanding how to deal with any limitations
- Importance of the undercoat and identifying the clients correct natural base and levels of lift
- Importance of accurate application to achieve the desired result
- Methods of application -why they need to be carried out that for Virgin application, Large Mid-band application and Roots
- Choosing the correct colour formulation
- Choosing the correct toner from the prefect blonde to fashion/trend led colours
- Fading of toners
- Importance of homecare
- Build confidence and knowledge
- Practice on live models throughout the course
- LHA certificate awards on completion of this course
- You will be supplied and will use professional colours throughout this course.
//What can I do with this course?
Students can apply their new knowledge of hair colouring on clients straight after the course with their London Hair Academy certificate.
//What courses can I progress onto?
Students can progress onto our full NVQ Level 3 Hairdressing course to gain an international qualification.