// Who is this course for?
To enrol onto this course you must be an experienced hair stylist or have completed our Professional Hair Styling course.
// What will I learn during this course?
This specialist hair styling course teaches students advanced hair up styling and builds a foundation where students can further develop their skills. This course includes popular looks such as the hair flower, basket weaves and crazy hair braids.
This course includes:
London Hair Academy experts demonstrate how to create looks with the chance to do these looks yourself.
- Understand and learn how to create different styles using different techniques, by using a mixture tools and equipment.
- Students will begin the creative process of making individual hair styles on block heads, then practice their styles on live models on the last day of their course.
- Create different looks including flowers, basket weaves, fans, braids and vintage waves.
- Working with different styles of hair pieces to create structure and shapes.
- Industry tips and tricks for long lasting hold and definition.
- Different hair styles for editorial, fashion, beauty and catwalk
- LHA Certificate awarded upon completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
Students will be able to work within the industry and cater to clients who require glamorous hair up styling, editorial and fashion looks.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Avant Garde Hair Styling course, or explore other areas of hair and makeup such as our Beginners Hair Cutting course, Fashion and Photographic Makeup course, or Glamour Makeup course.