// Who is this course for?
This intensive 5 day course is designed for current hairdressers who wish to refresh and perfect their skills.
// What will I learn during this course?
This precision and graduation course will build on and advance your skills to teach you how to achieve high quality cuts and technical edge by empowering, motivating and increasing your confidence and passion for hairdressing.
This course includes demonstrations, hands on workshop sessions and a professional understanding of precision, layering, graduation techniques and fringes.
This course includes:
- Introduction of professional salon tools and their uses
- Analysis and consultation of clients
- Client suitability – deciding which haircut suits different face shapes
- Product knowledge
- Mastering precision, graduation and layering techniques and fringes for short and above shoulder hair
- Upgrade, strengthen and perfect hairdressing skills
- Personalisation techniques
- Use of different cutting tools
- Practice in live models throughout the course
- Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos of their work
- LHA certificate awarded on completion
This precision and graduation course will include demonstrations, and hands on workshop sessions incorporating fundamental techniques, trends and cuts for updating your current abilities.
// What can I do with this course?
Students can bring the skills they have learnt back to their clientele straight after the course with their London Hair Academy certificate.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their knowledge into men’s hairdressing with our Fading Fundamentals Barbering Course.