// Who is this course for?
The Nano ring extension method is a cold system that uses small metal rings to attach hair .scalp plaits. No previous experience is required to attend this course and it is suitable for both newcomers and experienced hairdressers. You can earn £1000+ a week with this popular system.
// What will I learn during this course?
- Health and safety
- How to do a client consultation
- Sectioning and preparation of the hair
- How to apply a full head of hair extensions on a live model
- Colour matching and blending the hair
- How to care and maintain your hair extensions
- Safely removing hair extensions
- How to razor, cut and trim hair extensions
- Products and aftercare
- You will also learn how to get your hair extension business up and running
- Exclusive LHA Nano Rings course manual included
- LHA certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are required to bring in a camera to take photos during this course as part of their portfolio of evidence for assessment purposes.
Fake nails/nail extensions are not permitted on this course as they inhibit the application process.
// What can I do with this course?
Students can begin applying hair extensions onto clients straight after the course with their London Hair Academy certificate. Students are also provided with a full kit for practice purposes.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can progress onto the Beginners Hair Cutting course to learn professional cutting skills, the Beginners Hair Colour course Blow Dry Course, Brazilian Blow Dry Course or our full ITEC NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing course to gain an international qualification.