// Who is this course for?
This Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement(CAVA) is the replacement for the old A1 qualification, also known as TAQA.
This course is ideal for students who would like to be a fully qualified assessor in a college or work place.
The ITEC Certificate is internationally recognised allowing you to work in any country.
To do this course, you must have Level 2 or 3 in your vocational area or working towards it.
During the course, you must carry out assessed 2 observations with 2 learners on each-total of 4 assessments. It will be directly observed by your Teacher.
We can offer you
- Access to learners if you do not have them.
- Flexible dates for you to come to us to assess your learners.
- Ongoing support by our team to help you beyond your Achievement.
- Learning in a real college environment.
- E-portfolio tuition.
- Guaranteed pass with the support of your Assessor.
You will be able to assess the following qualifications in your area of competence.
- NVQ’s ( National Vocational Qualifications)
- VRQ’s ( Vocational Related Qualifications)
- Functional skills ( Maths, English and ITC)
- Technical Certificates