Tape hair extensions use a strip of weft hair, which has an adhesive tape already applied. This method is quicker and more affordable than Pre-Bonded/Micro Rings extensions.
Micro Rings is a cold application using no glue. It uses metal rings which are clamped to pre-bonded hair and the natural hair itself.
Nano Rings is a cold application method .It uses metal rings, similar to the Micro Rings, But they are much smaller and much more comfortable for a client.
Sew in Weft uses a weft of hair attached onto natural hair using a micro rings and cotton . This is a more temporary method, perfect for holidays or brides.
This course includes:
- Health and safety
- How to do a client consultation
- Sectioning and preparation of the hair
- How to apply different types of hair extensions
- How to apply a full head of hair extensions on a live model
- Colour matching and blending the hair
- How to care and maintain your hair extensions
- Safely removing hair extensions
- How to razor, cut and trim hair extensions
- Products and aftercare
- You will also learn how to get your hair extension business up and running
- Exclusive LHA 4 Systems course manual included
Students are required to bring in a camera to take photos during this course as part of their portfolio of evidence for assessment purposes.
Fake nails/nail extensions are not permitted on this course as they inhibit the application process.