We are pleased to offer flexible monthly finance options on courses of £250 upwards with 0% finance up to 12 months and up to 5 years at 9.9% APR. Courses eligible for finance will include a calculator on the individual course page that allow you to find the repayments suitable before proceeding to the cart.
Divido Financial Services Ltd offers you a quick, simple and 100% paperless process to access affordable finance options.
For any queries during the application process or when signing your credit agreement their customers service team will be happy to help either through their chat by pressing the help button, by phone on 020 3773 9510 and by email at email@example.com
Our lender is Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited.
The application process is simple, takes around 5 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online or in person when visiting our offices with a decision made within 30 seconds of completion.
Considerations before applying for finance
We want your dream to become a reality and due to the strict guidelines about offering credit we suggest you consider the following before applying in order to minimise the risk of rejection.
- Make sure you are on the electoral register for your current address. You can get on the register by going to the government services and information website.
- Make sure your bills are paid on time, at least the minimum amount. That means credit cards, mobile phones and utilities.
- Make sure you are within your credit limit with all financial providers you use.
- In order to see your current status, we suggest signing up for a service such as https://www.capitalone.co.uk who will be able to give you a breakdown report of your current score. Ideally your score should be between 400-700.
- If you doubt of your current credit situation and would like to speak to us before applying, please feel free to call us on 0207 993 8101 and we can explore options to get you booked onto your course.
Please note; Divido finance is only available to UK residents.
To proceed with your finance option, select your course date on the course page, add to your cart and proceed to checkout.
Enter your details as normal, then select the Divido payment option at the bottom of the page.
Please note; finance is not available on deposit options, so make sure to select “Pay Full Price” at the checkout.
Once you have accepted our terms and conditions, click “Place order” and you will then be taken through the Divido checkout process where you can select the instalment plan which works for you.
Once accepted, you will receive an email from London Makeup School with your confirmation and an email with your Divido agreement details.
London Hair & Beauty Ltd is registered in England and Wales 07354751. Registered office: London Hair and Beauty Ltd 155 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3QY. London Hair & Beauty Ltd acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Divido. London Hair & Beauty Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 07354751. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Who is Eligible for Finance?
Applying for an instalment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers, such as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have a good credit history – (no late payments, CCJ’s, etc) – and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Have a credit of debit card registered to your home address
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (pension,
- Disability, Allowance etc)
- Be OK for there to be a credit check performed when you submit your application
Feel free to give us a call on +44 (0) 207 993 8101 or send us an email, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Alternatively, pop into our school in London and we can process your application while you wait.
About Divido: Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information, please visit: https://www.divido.com/
What if my application is declined?
In circumstances where credit applications are declined it could be due to a limited credit history, a poor credit rating or you have made an error on your application. Please ensure that you have met the criteria and check your application before submitting it. If you are in any doubt of your credit rating please consult a credit reference agency.
Please note, all checks and applications are processed securely by Divido, with London Hair and Beauty Limited acting solely as an intermediary. Please get in contact with us if your application is declined.