// Who is this course for?
The fading fundamentals barbering course is for those that already have beginners barbering or women’s hairdressing experience and are looking to expand their knowledge into men’s barbering. The course aims to push the students learning to a more advanced level using live models incorporating the latest styles, looks and trends.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Introduction of professional salon tools and their uses
- Analysis and consultation of client
- Variety of clipper techniques
- Free hand cutting techniques
- Scissor over comb
- Clipper over comb
- Thinning techniques
- Blending and texturising of the hair
- Practice on live models throughout the course
- Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos of their work
- LHA certificate awarded on completion
// What can I do with this course?
This course provides a London Hair Academy certificate allowing students to work on friends, family and private clients.
To work in a barber shop or salon, check out our NVQ Level 2 Barbering course.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Advanced Barbering course. Students can also enhance their careers by completing our Platinum Hair Stylist Certificate.