// Who is this course for?
This advanced course is designed for those with hairdressing experience, seeking core knowledge and understanding of colour correction procedures.
// What will I learn during this course?
The course is split between theory and workshop. You’ll feel challenged and eager to put your newly learnt skills into practice on completion of this brilliant course! Students will learn to understand and give correct advice on how to create that perfect colour correction, from blonde to dark and dark to blonde and learn professional approaches. This course covers.
This course includes:
- Introduction to colour correction
- Analysis of the hair
- Consultation skills
- Client suitability
- Product knowledge
- Understanding a professionals colour portfolio
- Client considerations and expectations
- Blonde to dark
- Dark to blonde
- Replacing colour
- Change of tone
- Realistic results
- Understanding lightening curve and undertones
- Client maintenance
- Build confidence and knowledge
- Practice on live models throughout the course
- LHA certificate awards on completion of this course
- You will learn and use professional colours throughout this course.
// What can I do with this course?
Students can apply their new knowledge of hair colouring on clients straight after the course with their London Hair Academy certificate.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can progress onto more creative techniques such as Balayage, Ombre and Placement contouring.