// Who is this course for?
This intensive 5 day course is designed for beginners who are new to hairdressing and hair colouring.
// What will I learn during this course?
This beginners course will teach you fundamental skills and techniques to create core knowledge and skills. This course includes theory work, demonstrations and hands on workshop sessions. Students will learn skills including consultation, root colour, global application, virgin application, and t-section highlights techniques. A great confidence booster for those of you starting out in the hairdressing industry.
This course includes:
- Introduction of professional salon tools and their uses
- Analysis and consultation of client
- Client suitability
- Product knowledge
- In depth delivery of the science of colouring hair
- Understanding professional colour portfolios
- Core fundamental colour techniques including root colour, global application (all over colour), virgin application, t-section highlights
- Precise application of colour
- Build confidence and knowledge
- Practice on live models throughout the course
- LHA certificate awards on completion of this course
- You will learn and use professional colours throughout this course.
// What can I do with this course?
Students can begin hair colouring on clients straight after the course with their London Hair Academy certificate.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can progress onto the Beginners Hair Cutting course to learn professional cutting skills or our full Level 2 Hairdressing course to gain an international qualification.