// Who is this course for?
This beginners barbering course is suitable for those with no hairdressing or barbering experience and are looking to train as a barber. It includes an insight into the latest trends in men’s barbering and how techniques can be adapted to suit different hair textures. It is a practical, entry level course that will help build confidence of men’s barbering techniques.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Introduction to professional salon tools and their uses
- Introduction to barbering products
- Analysis and consultation of clients
- Variety of clipper techniques
- Free hand cutting techniques
- Blending and texturising of the hair
- Layering techniques
- Graduation techniques
- Finishing hair using products
- Practice on live models throughout the course
- LHA certificate awarded on completion of this course
Students are welcome required to bring in a camera to take photos of their work during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
This course provides a London Hair Academy certificate allowing students to work on friends, family and private clients.
To work in a barber shop or salon, check out our NVQ Level 2 Barbering course.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Fading Fundamentals Barbering Course and Advanced Barbering course. Students can also enhance their careers by completing our Platinum Hair Stylist Certificate.