// Who is this course for?
This advanced Balayage/Ombre and Placement Contouring course is designed for those with hairdressing experience, seeking inspiration and new ideas.
// What will I learn during this course?
The course is split between demonstration and workshop. You’ll feel challenged and eager to put your newly learnt skills into practice on completion of this brilliant course! Students will learn to push their creative boundaries with how to create that perfect balayage, freehand technique, foilyage, advanced colour placement, and learn to explore new ideas and approaches. This course covers placement colour contouring, ombre, balayage, fashion colours, gradient toners and how to create the perfect blend.
//This course includes:
- Introduction to freehand, Ombre and advanced colour placement
- Analysis of the hair
- Consultation skills
- Client suitability
- Product knowledge
- Understanding professionals colour portfolios
- Trend led inspiration and motivation
- Creative ideas of application
- Progressive free hand techniques including placement, colour contouring, ombre, balayage, gradient toners
- Challenges of creating the perfect blend
- Understanding the difference between Balayage and an Ombre technique
- Build confidence and knowledge
- Practice on live models throughout the course
- LHA certificate awards on completion of this course
- You will learn and use professional colours throughout this course.
// What can I do with this course?
Students can apply their new knowledge of hair colouring on clients straight after the course with their London Hair Academy certificate.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can progress onto more diverse techniques such as Colour Correction and Perfecting Highlights