// Who is this course for?
This intermediate course is designed for students who have already completed one of our beginners hair styling courses, or those with a background in styling who are looking to specialise their skills
// What will I learn during this course?
Tutors will include both theory and demonstration elements, as well as practical opportunities for students using live models. Students will learn traditional and contemporary hairstyles that can complement all occasions. This course will also incorporate decorative accessories and hair pieces.
This course includes:
- Health, safety
- Product selection
- Hair product and equipment selection – Learn how to select the perfect products and equipment for the style you are creating.
- Tools and building a professional kit
- Hair parting and sectioning
- Different pin usage and techniques
- Elements of hair styles including – barrel curls, curls, loops, plaiting, braids, knots, spikes, beehives.
- Application of the dupatta/chunni
- Jewellery setting
- Specialist hairstyles for occasions – such as registry, engagement and bridal
- Setting the hair – The secrets to long-lasting hold
- Small classes to ensure extra attention to detail
- London Hair Academy Certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The skills students learn during this course will enable them to work on bridal clients including the bridal party, and engagement and special occasion events.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Asian Bridal Makeup course, or explore other areas of hair and makeup such as ourProfessional Hair Styling course, Beginners Hair Cutting course, Fashion and Photographic Makeup course, or Glamour Makeup course.