Micro Rings is a cold application using no glue. It uses metal rings which are clamped to pre-bonded hair and the natural hair itself.
// Who is this course for?
The Micro Ring hair extension course is designed for complete beginners, or hairdressers who wish to expand their skills. You could be applying hair extensions and earning over £1000 a week by completing our 2 day hair extensions course. You do not need to be a hairdresser to make money out of these new skills.
// What will I learn during this course?
- Health and safety
- How to do a client consultation
- Sectioning and preparation of the hair
- How to apply a full head of hair extensions on a live model
- Colour matching and blending the hair
- How to care and maintain your hair extensions
- Safely removing hair extensions
- How to razor, cut and trim hair extensions
- Products and aftercare
- You will also learn how to get your hair extension business up and running
- Exclusive LHA Micro Rings course manual included
- LHA certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are required to bring in a camera to take photos during this course as part of their portfolio of evidence for assessment purposes.
Fake nails/nail extensions are not permitted on this course as they inhibit the application process.
// What can I do with this course?
Students can begin applying hair extensions onto clients straight after the course with their London Hair Academy certificate. Students are also provided with a full kit for practice purposes.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can progress onto the Beginners Hair Cutting course to learn professional cutting skills, the Beginners Hair Colour course or our full ITEC NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing course to gain an international qualification.